This HDMI extender splitter with HDMI and CAT6 splits and extends a source like Foxtel, DVD, Blu Ray etc. to nearby TV and then to 4 HDMI displays over single CAT6+ cables / HDMI cable in fact will do up to 5 TV’s!. Cable distance up to 40m in beautiful HD.
It supports IR passback to control source device!, EDID pass through and only one power adapter required as the miniature RX receivers are powered by the TX sender unit. Can run 1 or more at same time. An ideal solution for a large home with multiple TV’s or show room etc. Simply a great piece of kit!.
See specs and set up diagram below. Add a few of our quality High Speed cables too!. Free Post on this item!. Hard to find in OZ.
1. Distribute 1 HDMI source up to 5 HDMI displays over network cable simultaneously.
2. Support one HDMI Loop-out.
3. Compatible with CAT6+cables.
4. The transmission distance is up to 40m
5. The highest resolution supported is 1920×1080@60Hz.
6. Support 20~60Hz IR pass back.
7. Support EDID Setting function.
8. Support power from transmitter to receiver unit over the CAT6 cable.
9. Plug and play.
10. Can be wall mounted, easy installation.
Use 22/24 awg Cat6 cable (lower awg No. thicker cable is) Blu tooth to IR remote to use splitters (IR) function, if required,
try IQ2 remote or can be had for $15 off eBay
1 x TX sender – 1 in 5 out
4 x RX receivers
4 x IR Blasters
1 x AU 5V power supply