This HDMI extender splitter can connect up to 3 HD TV’s from a source device like DVD, Blu Ray, Foxtel IQ2/IQ3 to 40m via the TX sender and 1 HDMI cable to a local TV, uses a single CAT6+ cable (one each) to the 2 RX receivers plus short HDMI to the other 2 TV’s, no streaming lag as its a direct connection. Note: 22awg or 24awg Cat6 cable is recommended (lower awg No.thicker cable is)
Supports high resolution of 1920×1080@60Hz, and IR (pass back) control of source device like Foxtel, EDID pass through and only one power adapter for the miniature TX transmitter is required as RX receivers are POE, an ideal solution for a 2/3 TV instal. This unit is very popular and goes out fast. Only a few left and free post at checkout – or select optional fast Express Post See specifications & Reviews below.
1. Distribute 1 HDMI source up to 3 HDMI displays over network cable simultaneously.
2. Support one HDMI Loop-out.
3. Compatible with CAT6/6a/7 cables.
4. The transmission distance is up to 40m
5. The highest resolution supported is 1920×1080@60Hz.
6. Support 20~60Hz IR pass back.
7. Support EDID Setting function.
8. Support power from transmitter to receiver unit over the CAT6 cable.
9. Plug and play.
10.Can be wall mounted, easy installation.
Installation: Installation advise sent with each order
(or can be emailed if building) IQ3 Blu tooth to IR remote to use splitters (IR) function, if required,
can be had for under $20 off eBay or from Foxtel.
1 x TX sender – 1 in 3 out
2 x RX receivers
1 x IR Sender
2 x IR Blasters
1 x AU 5V power supply