1. Distribute 1 HDMI source up to 3 HDMI displays over network cable simultaneously.
2. Support one HDMI Loop-out.
3. Compatible with CAT6/6a/7 cables.
4. The transmission distance is up to 40m
5. The highest resolution supported is 1920×1080@60Hz.
6. Support 20~60Hz IR pass back.
7. Support EDID Setting function.
8. Support power from transmitter to receiver unit over the CAT6 cable.
9. Plug and play.
10.Can be wall mounted, easy installation.
1 x TX sender – 1 in 3 out
2 x RX receivers
1 x IR Sender
2 x IR Blasters
1 x AU 5V power supply
Use 23/24 awg Cat6 cable, lower awg No. thicker cable is,
HDMI cables should be min. 28awg (lower awg No. thicker)
Instal direct from device STB, Blu Ray, DVD player, Foxtel etc. to TV’s
All cables should be seated correctly into and out of device and splitter