HDFury GoBlue IR – BT Dongle
Ultra Fast Control your HDfury device using Android/iOS APP or IR/BT!
Compatible with any HDfury Integral, Integral2, Linker, AVR-Key, Vertex, Vertex2 and Dr.HDMI 4K devices, our GoBlue OTG Bluetooth Dongle will provide you faster control and extended Bluetooth range to operate our current HDMI/HDCP2.x range of devices. While the HDfury Linker usually require to be operated via a Windows GUI connection for flashing new EDID bank, with GoBlue, all EDID banks are available directly on the Dongle and can be selected and flashed via the iOS/Android APP or IR/BT in real time.
Simply connect GoBlue via USB power source & your HDfury device and take control with Android/iOS APP!
Add iOS/Android APP support via Bluetooth to HDfury Linker, AVR-Key, Integral2, Vertex, Vertex2 and Dr HDMI 4K. Add IR code support for HDfury Linker, Dr.HDMI 4K, AVR-Key, extend IR support for Integral2 and Vertex. Allow to flash EDID in real time on Linker. Add Ultra Fast Bluetooth control to earlier Integral unit (For units with serial starting by 01). Control all upcoming HDfury devices. Extend Bluetooth range no matter the current signal bandwidth (limitation for Integral with onboard BT). Update with USB stick (FAT32) and Firmware file, compatible with any computer. (Win/Mac/Linux/others). Supports Integral, Integral2, Linker, AVR-Key, Vertex, Vertex2 and Dr.HDMI 4K. Video here.
Price is in AU$ and includes 10% import tax (as of 1.7.2018), gst, free delivery and local warranty. New batch arriving 12th June 2019.
from EZYHD est. 2007
- Control HDfury Linker, Integral, Integral2, Vertex and Dr.HDMI4K and upcoming devices with Ultra Fast Bluetooth.
- Compatible with Android and iOS APP for Linker, Integral, Integral2, Vertex and Dr.HDMI4K.
- Allow Ultra Fast Bluetooth on any Linker, Integral, Integral2, Vertex, Vertex2 and Dr.HDMI4K devices.
- Allow to flash EDID in real time on Linker
- Add IR code support for HDfury Linker, Integral, Integral2, Vertex, Vetex2 and Dr.HDMI4K
- Extend Bluetooth range no matter the current signal bandwidth (limitation for Integral with onboard BT)
- Control upcoming HDfury device
- Lightweight and easily portable to wherever you are at home, office, traveling or in the car.
- Dimension: 7.7 (L) * 2.5 (W) * 1.1 (H) cm.
- Weight: 17g
- Rohs Compliant
- CE and FCC Compliant
- Ultra-Low Power Technology