HDMI Splitter 1 in 2 out suit Foxtel for 2 TV’s
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This is a fantastic HDMI splitter sold a 1000+, new model March. 2021 – suit iQ4, Apple TV 4, Blu Ray 4k. Can automatically downscale Foxtel IQ4 – UHD 4k input to 1080p HD TV, split to HDMI tvs in either 4k and 1080p or 4k/4k. HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0b standard, supports 4K 60HZ, and Dolby Vision when available. Can provide a host of video formats like HDR, HLG, 4K Dolby Vision, etc. when available. Does 4k up to 5m and 1080p to 15m, need 1080p longer add our HDMI extender.
Case colour black, Aussie setup guide included.
Use only High-Speed HDMI 2.0 Cables
See 1 x4 same price!
- HDMI Splitter 1 in 2 out with CEC – Easily distributes 1 Ultra HD HDMI source to 2 Ultra HD displays simultaneously with same images. – Supports 3 CEC commands: One Touch Play, System Standby and Remote Control Pass Through. NOTE: The premise is that your input and output devices support CEC.
- High-performance Video Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4, 36 bit/pixel Deep Color, and 3D video. It’s HDCP 2.2 and HDR 10 compliant.
- Smart EDID Management Support 7 Kinds of EDID mode adjustment in all the ports, let the source device sends suitable A/V contents to the variable displays and keep display information accurate.
- Widely applications and Perfect compatibility – Applicable in home theatre, TV stores, exhibition hall, bars, KTV clubs, schools, hospitals, hotel lobbies, retail establishments, etc. Supports all common audio formats and game consoles, such as Fire Stick, Apple TV, PS3/4, Xbox, Switch, Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, etc. NOTE: The premise is that your input and output devices support the resolution you choose.
- Worry-free after-sales and Quality Assurance -The heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation. We warrant this product as free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment.