HDFury Maestro Matrix Switch | Free Ex. Post
HDFury Maestro Matrix Switch
* HDMI REVISION:HDMI 2.0b (Level A) 600Mcsc – 18Gbps
* TX SUPPORT:600MHz/18Gbps HDR, HDR10+, HLG, DV & LLDV, eARC
* RX SUPPORT:600MHz/18Gbps HDR, HDR10+, HLG & LLDV – 300MHz/10.2Gbps DV
* MAX RESOLUTION:4K60 4:4:4 8b, 4K60 4:2:2 12b, 4K120 4:2:0 8b or 8K30 4:2:0 8b
* 4 HDMI In, 4 HDMI Out, 5 RJ45, 5 IR, 2 RS232, SPDIF In, 2 Analog Jack & Optical Out.
* TX I/O:4 HDMI In, 2 HDMI Out, 2 RJ45, 3 IR , RS232, Analog Jack & Optical Out.
* RX I/O:2 HDMI Out, 3 RJ45, 2 IR, RS232, SPDIF In, Analog Jack & Optical Out.
* UPSCALE PORT:FHD 1080p & 2K to UHD 2160p & 4K/DCI on TX/RX
* DOWNSCALE PORT:UHD 2160p & 4K/DCI to FHD 1080p & 2K on RX
* Full HDMI Audio extraction via 720p/1080p self-generated stream to feed any AVR on TX
* Resolution, Chroma Subsampling, Color Space, Color Depth, HDCP
* Any HDCP to any HDCP with CST1 support
* 18Gbps Matrix, Scaler, Splitter & Switcher with CEC, eARC, ARC
* MODES: CEC Command, HTPC, Disable or replace HDR/HLG, HDMI Doctor, RS232 Macro.
See info below.
HDFury Maestro switch provides a solution for long-distance 4K HDR 18Gbps/600MHz transmission via Ethernet cable (HDBaseT. Supports any video and/or audio signal in existence today including LLDV, HLG, HDR10+, DTS:X, ATMOS and more. Maestro allows. Any HDMI source (Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, media players, game consoles, PCs, etc.). Can be shown on any of the connected displays and any sources. Full HDMI audio to be played on ANY AVR.
After having released the world’s first pocket-sized splitter/scaler design with Vertex in 2017. Now Maestro, another masterpiece. Built to disrupt and revolutionize the HDbaseT segment of the AV World. Maestro won CEDIA 2019 Best Product Award!
Hardware-wise, you have the Maestro TX (Central) featuring 4 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI video output with scaling option and 1 dedicated HDMI full audio output at 720p or 1080p. LAN Control, HDbaseT output, RS232, L/R stereo or Optical 5.1 output, IR TX, IR RX, IR sensor, IR window. OLED display. Has 4 buttons on the side allowing to enter/exit and to perform changes in the system menu.
On the other end, the Maestro RX device self-powered by the TX-Central is featuring HDbaseT input, and 2 LAN ports to share Internet connection with a game console. TV or media player, 2 HDMI outputs with scaling capabilities, RS232, L/R stereo or Optical 5.1 output. SPDIF input, IR sensor, IR TX, OLED display, and 4 buttons on the side to enter/exit the system menu.
All inputs are capable of 4K HDR/HLG/DV/HDR10+ up to 18Gbps for video and support any sound format in existence today. All video outputs are capable of outputting 18Gbps and all sound formats. So if you must have the best then it’s HDFury Maestro!.