HDfury GoBlue Ultra Fast Control of devices
HDFury In control
* Control HDfury Linker, Integral, Integral2, and Dr.HDMI4K via Ultra Fast Bluetooth
* Compatible with Android and iOS APP for Linker, Integral, Integral2, Vertex, and Dr.HDMI4K.
* Allow Ultra Fast Bluetooth on Linker, Integral, Integral2, Vertex2 &Dr. HDMI4K devices.
* Allow flashing EDID in real time on Linker
* Add IR code support for HDfury Linker, Integral, Integral2, Vertex, Vertex2, and Dr.HDMI4K*
* Extend Bluetooth range (limitation for Integral with onboard BT)
* Rohs CE and FCC Compliant
If out of stock normally about 10 days delivery.
See more info below
Blustream device link
GoBlue in control
Compatible with any HDfury Integral, Integral2, Linker, AVR-Key, Arcana and Dr.HDMI 4K devices, The HDfury GoBlue OTG Bluetooth Dongle will provide you faster control and extended Bluetooth range to current HDMI/HDCP2.x range of devices. While the HDfury Linker usually require to be operated via a Windows GUI connection for flashing new EDID bank, with GoBlue, all EDID banks are available directly on the Dongle and can be selected and flashed via the iOS/Android APP or IR/BT in real time. Simply connect GoBlue via USB power source & your HDfury device and take control with Android/iOS APP!
Add iOS/Android APP support via Bluetooth to HDfury Linker, AVR-Key, Integral2, Vertex, Vertex2 and Dr HDMI 4K. Add IR code support for HDfury Linker, Dr.HDMI 4K, AVR-Key, extend IR support for Integral2 and Vertex. Allow to flash EDID in real time on Linker. Add Ultra Fast Bluetooth control to earlier Integral unit (For units with serial starting by 01). Control all upcoming HDfury devices. Extend Bluetooth range no matter the current signal bandwidth (limitation for Integral with onboard BT). Update with USB stick (FAT32) and Firmware file, compatible with any computer. (Win/Mac/Linux/others). Supports Integral, Integral2, Linker, AVR-Key and Dr. HDMI 4K.