HDFury DR HDMI 4K | The Fixer
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HDFury Dr. HDMI the problem solver
* Dr. HDMI 4K Technical SpecsHDMI 2.0b compliance 18Gbps/600MHz
* 40 EDID banks (8 FHD, 24 UHD, 7 user-programmable, 1 copy from Sink device)
* Up to 50 meters cable loss compensation. Keep the source’s HDMI/DVI-D output active
* User programmable EDID Banks. Sink EDID sniffing feature
* HTPC mode (avoid Windows detection of output device status)
* Video Bandwidth: 18 Gbps. Video support: Single-link 600MHz
* Audio support: Atmos, DTS-X, Dolby True HD & DTS Master Audio, etc..
* Support extended EDID CEA861, 256 bytes. HDCP Pass-Through
* Lip Sync Pass-Through. CEC Protocol Pass-Through
* Compliance: HDCP/FCC/CE
* Warranty: 1 year
HDFury Dr HDMI 4K – Ultra Fast Control your HDfury device using Android iOS APP or IR!
HDFury Dr HDMI 4K is the problem solver, such as handshake, compatibility or any EDID related issue. Keeps a source always on or tricked into a defined state. It can also boost signal integrity and extend 5v signal through an HDMI chain. For example, it can work hand in hand.
The HDfury products to extend the compatibility range and also be used to limit the source output resolution. This latest HDFury Dr HDMI 4k model acts as an EDID manager, HDMI emulator, and repeater that comes with pre-defined presets. Has user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank, HTPC mode, and more!.
Compatible with any HDfury Integral, Integral2, Linker, AVR-Key, and Dr.HDMI 4K devices, our GoBlue OTG Bluetooth Dongle will provide you with faster control and extended Bluetooth range to operate our current HDMI/HDCP2.x range of devices. While the HDfury Linker is usually required to be operated via a Windows GUI connection for flashing a new EDID bank, with GoBlue, all EDID banks are available directly on the Dongle and can be selected and flashed via the iOS/Android APP or IR in real-time.
Simply connect the GoBlue USB source and HDfury device, take control with the Android/iOS APP!