Blustream Extender HEX70CS KIT – FREE POST
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Blustream Extender Receiver HEX70CS-KIT
* Bustream HEX70CS-TX transmitter & Receiver
* Down-conversion on HDMI receiver output
* allows a display only capable of supporting lower video resolutions (4K @ 60Hz 4:2:0 or 1080p) to receive the
* native 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4 or 4K @ 60Hz 4:2:0 video content while still showing * maximum original 4K UHD *resolution on the transmitter HDMI loop out.
* Supports 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4 UHD video up to 40m
* Extends HDMI 1080p video up to 70m
* Video Input 1 x HDMI Output 1 x HDBaseT™ & 1 x HDMIk
* EDID DIP switch: 4-pin
* HEX70CS-RX receiver
* Video Input Connectors: 1 x HDBaseT™ RJ45 connector
* Video Output Connectors: 1 x HDMI Type A, female
Blustream 1 x 2 over HDMI cables and Cat6 cable
This Blustream Extender HEX70CS Kit supports HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 up to 40m (1080p up to 70m), Bi-directional IR & RS-232, EDID Management. Has HDMI Loop Out, Audio Breakout, Bi-directional PoH (PoE), HDCP 2.2.
The Blustream Extender Receiver HEX70CS-KIT, a 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 (18Gbps) HDCP 2.2 HDBaseT™ extender set offers market-leading features and outstanding value utilising CSC technology with video down conversion. the product extends HDMI, Bi-directional IR & RS-232 and Bi-directional PoH (PoE) up to lengths of 70m (4K to 40m). The Transmitter includes an HDMI loop-out for integrating local display over a 4k HDMI cable. The Receiver features simultaneous analogue stereo and digital coax audio breakout. And so easy to instal with Cat6 to other room. If you must have the best HDMI Extender Splitter, this is it!.
Colour Space Conversion (CSC) Technology in HDBaseT™
There are requirements to integrate video resolutions with data speeds up to 18Gbps across a multi-zone AV environment. Blustream has implemented CSC (Colour Space Conversion) technology into our latest products. Ensure 4K HDR signals can now be supported over the 10.2Gbps infrastructure of HDBaseT™. Colour Space Conversion reduces the data rate of the HDMI signal by converting the colour space (or Wide Colour Gamut) from 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 to a lower format.
Within Colour Space Conversion technology the native resolution, frame rate and colour depth all remain constant from end to end. The only part of the signal that is converted during transmission is the colour gamut. Blustream CSC products do not support HDR10+ or Dolby Vision due to the way these specific variations of HDR are encoded. These codecs transmit repeated metadata packets throughout the transmission of any media making it impossible at this stage to convert in the same way using CSC technology.