No products in the cart.
Panamorph Paladin Specialty Anamorphic Lens
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
All of today’s BenQ native 4K 16:9 projectors have been designed and engineered for easy and direct attachment of a Panamorph Paladin lens with XMB attachment kit to deliver 2 million more pixels of brightness and detail when displaying the UltraWide cinema movie format. That’s over 1.2 million more pixels than a commercial cinema for maximum performance and movie experience with no black bars; no moving parts and even multiple modes for showing 16:9 content – all instantly at the push of a button on the remote.
The Paladin lens system is shown in most BenQ online feature descriptions. Simple selections using the “Aspect” remote button include “Anamorphic 2.4:1” to display movies filling your entire 2.4:1 (or 2.35:1) cinema format screen and “Anamorphic 16:9” to display TV content properly formatted in the center of the screen with black on left and right. As a third option the “16:9” mode will even fully fill your cinema format screen with TV content stretched out. Most importantly, your throw distance from projector to screen should be at least 1.6 times your screen width. Welcome to UltraWide!. See more info here. Ask for best price.
Sept 2020 Offer add BenQ X12000H receive both for $19,995!
+ Free Ruipro 4k HDMI Fibre Optic cable save around $1750.
CHECK STOCK BEFORE ORDERING!
Features and Specifications
- New fixed-lens compatibility for showing any content in its proper aspect ratio on today’s projectors with instant push button control and no moving parts. Bulky lens transports and large attachment systems are no longer needed.
- Adjustable aspect ratio for 2.35:1 to 2.4:1 format projection screens (NOTE: 2.4:1 flat screens with standard width borders are highly recommended).
- Urethane rubber gaskets seal the lens interior from contaminants that can degrade contrast over time.
- Includes the XM2 attachment kit for installation with most Sony, Epson and Digital Projection models. Click below for the Lens System Installation Guide.
- Attaches directly to Panamorph threaded holes in JVC projectors and ceiling mount holes in Sony projectors.
- Includes attachment hardware.
- Extremely simple mounting solution for fitted Sony and JVCprojector models since lens positioning is designed into the XM2 plate.
- Works with all projector ceiling mount options.
- Optional use with large / heavy projectors such as Sony VPL-VW5000ES and Digital Projection models by clamping between ceiling mount and projector or by attaching to a shelf below the projector (plate must be positioned manually).
- XM2 Plate weight 3.8 pounds (1.66 Kg). Dimensions 8.0″ W x 17 3/8″ L x 0.17″ D (203mm x 442mm x 4mm).
- Parts and adjustments included for lens height and tilt.
- New ultra light-weight lens design – just 3.7 pounds (1.7 Kg) for maximum installation convenience – almost one-third the weight of our previous lenses.
- Reversible mounting for both ceiling mount and shelf mount projector configurations.
- Two year warranty for parts and service.Works with throw distances from 12’ to 36’.
- Edge distortion less than 0.006% of screen width at minimum throw ratio (1.4:1 minimum for Paladin DCR, 1.6:1 minimum for Paladin). Edge distortion decreases with longer throw distance for a given screen size.
- Paladin DCR Lens – 6.5″ W x 5.7″ H x 4.13″ D (165 x 145 x 105mm). Paladin Lens – 6.5″ W x 5.7″ H x 4.5″ D (165 x 145 x 114mm).